***WATCH A FILM, SAVE A LIFE: For every general admission ticket purchased ($6 to mark our 6th anniversary curating festivals), we will donate a microfiber, face mask to Texas and NYC hospitals in need. Our goal is deliver 25,000 masks at the end of the seven-week online series, so help us spread the word far & wide!
- Shorts, docs or feature films EVERY Saturday night from May 16th to June 27th (SEVEN weeks) from 7 to 10 p.m. CDT
- Film(s) will be live streamed on the Falcon Events platform, followed by a Zoom interactive Q&A with actors/directors; audience members can participate and ask questions via live chat
- Thematic programming will range in nature from women’s and men’s programming to LGBTQIA+ and senior adult programming
- Issues explored will range from love & relationships to the environment to medicine to South Asian identity
- All films will either be World, North American, Texas or NYC premieres and will not have had a theatrical release on any online presence in the U.S.
- Only audiences in North America will be able to live stream the film series (certain films will be available to international audiences, as per the filmmakers’ discretion)
***Below are all the shorts, docs and features we will premiere at this year's DFW SAFF & NYC SAFF (combined) Online Film Festival. For each individual live event, you can purchase a $6 ticket and receive an email reminder 30 minutes before the screening starts. Remember, WATCH A FILM, SAVE A LIFE!